About Myself
My name is Effi Nurputra Bin Abdull Kadir.I was 16 years old and is a form four student at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Kabong,Sarawak.I was born at six in June 2001 in a Hospital Saratok.I have four siblings and was the youngest child in the family.I start my schooling at Sekolah Kebangsaan Abang Moh Sessang and doing the school with outstanding achievements in the Primary school Assessment Test (UPSR) and followed up with an excellent result in the lower Secondary Assessment(PT3).
I have a happy family.I am grateful to God for my life complete with presence of people who are called father,mother,brother and sister that make up my family.The father and mother are the people who I love and respect the most in my life.Although sometimes I fail to follow theirs orders and make mistakes,they still loved me and encouraged me and always expect the best for me.But my father was gone and I can't give up to continuosly my life.
I also have a younger sister and two older brothers.My brothers is 26 years old and 21 years old and my sister aged is 18 years old.We have been taught well by our parents.If we made a mistake,my mother would admonish in a good way and never punish us.I and my siblings can be considered as individuals who have stubborn or obstinate attitude.However if viewed from a positive perspective we can be considered as an individual who has a firm stand.
In addition,I was a high confidence.I am sure that I will do my best in whatever task being performed if implemented in the right way and is accompanied by hard work.In addition,prayer also becomes a success factor .Therefore, we make every effort should be punctuated with prayer and comitment are high.
My favourite subject is English,History,Islamic Studies, Malay Language and Biology.I'm interested in the field of money and aspire to become a business men in the future.I was a very ambitious .I want to be a knowledgeable so that I will able to achieve success in life and will always respected
I hope all your dreams will come true. :)
BalasPadam